Boito Shotguns Warranty Details
Thank you for your purchase of a premium Boito shotgun. Your new shotgun is manufactured with cutting edge technology and stringent quality control processes to ensure performance and reliability for years to come. Bell Outdoors is the exclusive distributor for Boito shotguns in Canada and is proud to offer a 5 year warranty for all Boito products.
5 Year Warranty Details
Bell Outdoors guarantees your Boito shotgun shall be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years after the original date of purchase.
Bell Outdoors, in its sole discretion, will repair any defective Boito shotgun at no charge to the purchaser.
If Bell Outdoors is unable to repair the firearm, a replacement unit will be provided at no charge to the purchaser.
Bell Outdoors will not warranty against defects caused by modification, abuse or misuse of the shotgun. Including but not limited to:
- Failure to provide appropriate maintenance.
- Improper use of the firearm.
- Defect caused by barrel obstruction.
- Use of improper ammunition including reloaded or hand loaded ammunition.
- Unauthorized modifications, adjustments or alterations to the firearm.
Bell Outdoors does not warranty wood, metal, or plastic components for scratches, dents, abrasions or cuts which take place after the purchase of the firearm.
Warranty Repair Process:
If you believe you have a malfunction or defect with your Boito shotgun, please Contact Bell Outdoors directly at 1-800-235-5347 to speak with a warranty representative regarding the issue. Many common issues can be remedied by troubleshooting over the phone or by shipping the purchaser a replacement part.
If Bell Outdoors is unable to remedy the issue over the phone, the firearm will need to be shipped to our warranty centre for inspection and/or repair. Please follow the instructions below to properly return the firearm.
- Ensure the firearm is unloaded by visually inspecting the chamber and magazine to ensure no ammunition is included.
- Securely package your unloaded firearm in an appropriate box and/or hard case for shipping. For security reasons, please ensure there are no identifiable firearm markings on the exterior of the package.
- Include a detailed note in the box with your firearm describing the malfunctions and/or issues you are experiencing and the ammunition used. The note must include your name, return shipping address, daytime phone number, Firearm Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) number, Firearm Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) expiry date and your date of birth.
- Ship the unloaded firearm along with detailed note to:
3164 Pepper Mill Court, Unit 8
The purchaser of the firearm is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning the shotgun to Bell Outdoors. Upon repair or replacement, Bell Outdoors will return the firearm to the purchaser via prepaid freight.
Bell Outdoors will strive to repair or replace any defective Boito shotgun in the shortest time frame possible. As a general guideline, repairs will take between 3-6 weeks to complete after Bell Outdoors has received the defective shotgun.